Harmony Assistant is a all-in-one software product with digital audio capabilities. Its harmonizing capabilities enable the composer to build quickly and efficiently tunes that include accompaniment, multiple instruments and drum patterns. Its full page edit and engraver modes will ease editing and page setup of your scores.
A wide range of music symbols will enable to edit scores of great quality: notation capabilities are immense. Using the page mode, you will edit the score just as it will be printed on paper. The Engraver mode will make look it nice. Score input can be performed through the mouse, computer keyboard or an external MIDI keyboard.
Harmony Assistant comes with its own embedded software synthesizer (SoftSynth), which provides high quality output on basic sound cards, even without any external MIDI device, and includes hundreds of different instruments. Harmony Assistant can load and save in many formats (MIDI, WAV, AIFF, MP3, OGG, TAB, ABC...).
With MyrScript, the embedded programming language, you can add your own features to the program
- Complete score editor, with unlimited number of staves
- Page mode editing
- Automatic harmonizer
- Accompaniments & drum patterns in a few clicks
- Tablature calculation for miscellaneous string instrument
- Tablature calculation for Harmonica, diatonic accordion, wind instruments...
- Completely scriptable application. Many open-source scripts are available.
- Embedded softsynth : does not need any hardware other than a sound card.
- Midi, Kar, MOD, S3M... import
- Digital tracks (possible to import WAV, AIFF, MP3, OGG...)
- Wav-to-note pitch tracker, noise reduction, formant-compliant pitch change, ...
- Gregorian notation
- Chord diagram library for various instruments
- Enables to build custom instruments from digital recordings
- Lute tablatures
- Street organ card printing
- Karaoke and multi-voices lyrics are actually sung.
- Enable visitors of your Web site to view, transpose, play or print your scores